Every year over 500 companies from more than 16 countries and 57 Russian regions present at MITT, Russia's largest travel and tourism trade show.
It's the best place to find new contacts and business opportunities and maintain relationships with partners.
MITT's impressive agenda of events gives you the opportunity to hear first-hand from leading industry experts on key issues facing the Russian and global travel industry.
Attending MITT allows you:
- Find new business partners and maintain relationships with existing partners.
- Compare offers from a large number of companies.
- Enquire about new tourist destinations, products and services.
- Gather the necessary materials, catalogues and contacts for future business.
- Be the first to learn about the latest trends in the travel industry.
- Improve your professional qualifications at the MITT Academy
Visiting MITT is a live contact with representatives of:
- Leading operators of domestic, inbound and international tourism.
- Cruise tour operators.
- National and regional tourist boards.
- Travel agents and information centres.
- Accommodation providers.
- MICE agencies.
- Airlines and transport companies.
- Search engines, booking and payment systems, software, insurance
- companies, medical centres, etc.
Wide range of business events:
MITT's impressive business events give you the opportunity to hear first-hand from leading industry experts on key issues facing the Russian and global travel industry.
From conferences to analytical sessions, the three days will offer exciting events covering the full spectrum of travel trends and industry issues.
To find out more follow the latest information on our site.