The annual International Travel & Hospitality Show (MITT) has taken place annually in Moscow for the last 30 years. It is globally recognized as an effective B2B event for Travel & Hospitality firms and institutions. Each year MITT attracts a mass audience of travel business representatives from Russia and around the world.
Tour operators and travel agencies
National tourism offices
Regional tourism offices
Hotels and accommodation
Health and medical centres
Travel tech companies
HoReCa (Hotel, restaurant and café)
Museums and parks
WHAT OPPORTUNITIES COME WITH EXHIBITING?
- Attract new clients
- Meet established partners
- Introduce new destinations and services to the Russian market
- Reinforce and strengthen your reputation as a stable and reliable company, enhance brand recognition
- Increase your sales volumes and expand business geography
WHO CAME TO MITT IN 2023?
67% of visitors (9,886 people) were industry professionals: representatives of travel agencies, hoteliers, owners of accommodation facilities, tour operators and corporate event organizers, and other members of the travel & hospitality community. 51% of all the professional visitors in 2023 were newcomers.
33% of visitors (4,944 people) were private visitors or individual tourists. 62% of them were newcomers.
WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM COMING TO MITT?
- Attract new clients (businesses and individuals)
- Enhance cooperation with established partners
- Explore current offers from domestic and foreign travel agencies, hoteliers, IT service providers, etc.
- Identify industry trends and obtain reliable information on market development at MITT special events
- Make profitable cooperation agreements with decision-makers
MITT supports the development of Russian domestic tourism, enhances international cooperation and fosters the global business environment for travel industry specialists.
AWARDS AND PRIZES:
Largest Russian Exhibition, 2018-2019 (“Tourism and Recreation” group, “Exhibition Space” category).
Best Russian Exhibition (“Tourism and Recreation” group, “International Recognition” category).
Best Russian Exhibition (“Tourism and Recreation” group, “Professional Interest” category).
Largest Russian Exhibition (“Tourism and Recreation” group, “Market Share” category).